The Insider's Guide
Do you need a roadmap for creating online initiatives?
Are you frustrated by the lack of collaboration for your great ideas?
Is digital fundraising simply too confusing or overwhelming?
The Insider’s Guide to Online Fundraising: Finding Success When Surrounded by Skeptics will be a perfect tool for you!
A well-crafted digital engagement and online fundraising campaign involves comprehensive planning, strategic communications, and enlisting the support of colleagues and ambassadors for integrated efforts. It’s more than just posting to social or sending an email. It involves deliberate timing, thoughtful segmentation, and creative approaches delivered with the authenticity that digital offers. And, in an often manic, fiery, and seemingly resistant nonprofit environment, this book will demonstrate how it can be done… with great success!
After reading, you’ll be able to:
- Help leadership embrace and adopt new digital initiatives.
- Overcome organizational silos and work collaboratively on projects.
- Understand a six-step growth funnel and how to put it to work in online efforts.
- Take a deep dive into segmentation with strategies for 12 common categories.
- Create an ambassador’s program with robust recruitment and retention strategies.
- Ensure a steady stream of revenue with over 14 prospecting and recapture tactics.
- Launch new campaigns using a plethora of ideas for any size organization.
- Outline the metrics and KPIs necessary to evaluate and grow campaigns, year after year.
SIGNED COPIES AVAILABLE!
Now you can order directly from Jen and get a SIGNED copy of The Insider’s Guide (with a bookmark!)
Venmo and Zelle also accepted.
Email Jen for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org