Fundraising struggles? Campaign questions? Donor acquisition and retention causing you trouble? Meet with CharityJen and your fundraising peers for a CharityChat!
are small group meetings held at unique locations in the Triangle region of North Carolina and designed exclusively for nonprofit professionals. From working to overcome strategic hurdles to improving fundraising activities, CharityChats aim to help attendees solve these problems and more.
There are no presentations, no powerpoints, and no lectures. Jen Newmeyer of CharityJen serves as the moderator and resource, but this is also an opportunity for us to learn from each other!
Each event is intentionally limited to eight attendees only who must have fundraising responsibilities as part of their daily work. Upon registering, you will be asked for the top three areas of struggle to help drive the topics and conversation of the group.
- Wednesday, Jan 15, 5:30 pm – West End Wine Bar, Durham
- Thursday, Jan 30, 12:30 pm – Transfer Co Food Hall, Raleigh
- Wednesday, Feb 5, 6 pm – Briercreek Beer Garden, Raleigh
- Friday, Feb 21, 8:30 am – Beyu Cafe, Durham
- Wednesday, Feb 26, 6 pm – Mason Jar Tavern, Fuquay-Varina
Take this opportunity to learn from your local nonprofit colleagues! Join the CharityChats meetup group
for updates on these and future events.