CharityJen: Here to Serve You
CharityJen offers services to transform your online fundraising efforts! Through workshops, presentations, networking opportunities, and direct consulting, we work to help nonprofit organizations improve their campaign strategy to raise more money to support their missions.
Often nonprofits are under-resourced and development staff members are stretched thin. Creating an online fundraising campaign plan can be overwhelming and intimidating. Additionally, there might be resistance for creative, digital approaches due to the mistrust of online activities, doubts of significant revenue streams, and fear of change.
CharityJen works to overcome these uncertainties, clarify objectives, and make the journey of creating robust digital strategies exciting and fun. Jen will help identify areas of need, create customized project plans and marketing toolkits, utilize the growth funnel for comprehensive engagement and revenue campaigns, and develop robust acquisition and retention strategies.
Learn more about CharityJen’s consulting, speaking and networking services below.
Jen Newmeyer, CFRE, of CharityJen will work directly with you and your team to craft multi-faceted, integrated acquisition campaign and fundraising strategies to meet your needs. This can involve:
- Creating singular campaigns or an annual plan including matching gift challenges, giving days, live-streaming fundraisers, or peer-to-peer efforts.
- Identifying targeted audiences, creating campaign calendars, determining key activities
- Setting revenue and engagement goals along with budget planning
- Evaluating supporting channels such email, social media, direct mail, broadcast, radio, and/or print
- Establishing ambassador programs and influencer opportunities as well as working with board members
- Determine the reporting, KPIs and metrics to analyze success
Rates are typically per hour or day. Prepackaged campaign development and training plans are available.
Speaking and Workshops
Jen is a nationally recognized speaker having presented at conferences with PBS (Public Broadcasting System), Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Lead, Nonprofit Technology Conference, Tech4Good, NC Center for Nonprofits, Nonprofit Marketing Guide, Create Good, associations such as the AFP in Raleigh, Philadelphia and the Mid-Hudson Valley, as well as lunch-and-learns and workshops with the Chronicle of Philanthropy, Young Nonprofit Professionals Network, Passionate Marketers, Pamela Grow’s Motivate Mondays and Provident1898, and many more.
- Creative revenue and engagement campaign development
- Utilizing the growth funnel for acquisition and retention
- Advocating for resources through robust proposals and strategic plans
- Launching powerful ambassadors programs
- Donation form testing and user journeys
- And much more!
Let CharityJen come to you! Learn more about booking Jen to speak at your upcoming event.
CharityJen hosts monthly CharityChats as an opportunity for nonprofit professionals to solve their most pressing problems. Topics range from improving fundraising activities to overcoming strateic challenges. Occasionally, special guests will attend for relevant presentations. Meetings are casual and interactive. They are currently virtual, last about an hour, and are completely free.
Bring your challenges, questions, and curiosity to the next CharityChat. Learn more and sign up.
Need More Resources?
Monthly emails, the complete resource hub and more about Jen’s book!
News you can use!
Get valuable resources, updates and the latest news on events and activities. Sign up for the CharityJen newsletter.
Guides, Articles, Support
Your resource hub!
Free guides, articles, tips and resources on digital fundraising strategy, acquisition, retention and growth .